Wicked Good Reviews About Freedom Boat Club!

Freedom Boat Club would like wish everyone a SAFE, but HAPPY Halloween weekend! Halloween can be so much fun around the Lake of the Ozarks. Boating in different places all around the country can be fun too. That's why being a member at Freedom Boat Club is so INCREDIBLE. When you become a member at Freedom Boat Club you get to enjoy unlimited use of boats at 140+ locations across the country. That being stated, our boat club at the Lake of the Ozarks would like to share some wicked, good reviews from members who have been to other Freedom Boat Clubs across the nation.


Wicked Good Reviews About Freedom Boat Club


My Initial concern with joining Freedom Boat Club was that I would not like the condition of the boats (not being kept up). I couldn’t be more wrong. Maintenance has never been an issue while boating with the club. I have never had a boat break down. I was also scared that I would not be able to get a boat when I wanted one. The guys on the docks have always been able to get me a boat, even when no reservation was made.

I have always enjoyed using the boats. It’s been a great summer with many great day trips.

I was really surprised that I am able to take my dog (a member of my family) on any of the boats.. He has been boating with me since he was 8-weeks-old and is now a regular on the boats. Alex at the Englewood club knows to take his hat off when he sees my dog coming. For some reason, he barks at Alex when he is wearing a hat. lol…

Best feature of the club is the Freedom… I work full time and don’t have time to deal with trailering and maintenance of owning a boat.

If contacted (by a prospective member) I would explain the benefits of membership, the ease of usage and the convenience of walking away after a day or boating and not having to worry about cleaning, trailing, maintenance.

Thanks,

~ Sox Youngblood
Punta Gorda, FL



I have now one summer under my belt. I am exceptionally pleased that all of the hype surrounding the promotional material, and sales presentations has become a real, positive, experience.

I have used the club one, or two weekdays per week…weather permitting.! I have used the reciprocal reservation several times.

~ Captain Ron Danko
Chicago, IL



A quick note to let you know we just sailed one of the new Catalina’s here with Capt. Bill “showing us the ropes – (lines).” WOW. What a neat boat to sail. I’m sure they will be in great demand as others begin to use them. We would like to thank you for placing 2 of them here as we have great sailing conditions on the wide Peace River & Charlotte Harbor — without the need to navigate and sail out in the Gulf.

Joining the FBC has been one of our best decisions ever!

~ Mike & Ann Polcer
Punta Gorda, FL



Dear Freedom Boat Club,

I think it is absolutely fantastic the way Freedom Boat Club volunteers their boats for charities like the Freedom Waters Foundation.

My son and I volunteered our time with Dustin Tidwell this past Sunday and it was wonderful to help these young girls experience catching fish, being on the water and just getting out of their “world” for a little bit. I could see in their faces and pictures are evident, that this was a huge event for all that participated. To me, the water is a place that brings a sense of calm and peace; and for these girls not only for the day but hopefully they acquired a life time of memories. Teaching these girls to fish and to respect the sea and its inhabitants was a moving experience for me and I look forward to volunteering my time for outings in the future.

Thank you very much for allowing us to use your boats and bring smiles to these girls faces. As I said, and I can’t overstate the personal satisfaction I got by sharing my knowledge with them on the water.

You boats made it all possible and I wanted to thank you again.


~ Roger Hill Jr. / Broker Associate



We hope you have enjoyed these WICKED, GOOD reviews about Freedom Boat Club! If you have questions about being a member, please call our office listed below. We can't wait to hear from you. Once again, we hope you all have a SAFE, but HAPPY Halloween!







873 Crow Ln. Ste. B5
Osage Beach, MO 65065

573-302-0392

Bridgeview Marina 19MM

NEW 2nd Location
1062 Susan Rd.
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Osage Villa Resort 2MM

jimkoch@freedomboatclub.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2019 Fall Harbor Hop at the Lake of the Ozarks is Coming Up Soon!

Fall Boating Safety Tips

Raving Reviews About Freedom Boat Club!